Monday, 10 November 2008

Why

I have managed without this kind of thing for 30 something years, so why start now.

It's for me really, just to record my ruminations. I've never really worked up sustained ideas or beliefs, so if I document my cerebral meanderings, and keep it up I might manage to mine something useful from it. I guess there will be some topic headings: music, literature (I don't really dig any other art forms), nature, veedubs, dogs.

I fully expect posts to be sporadic, though I've just bought me a mobile computing device, currently en route from the vendor, so that I can be a bit more connected. The last couple of months have seen me delving into web2.0.

Disclaimer: I have been known to talk out my arse.

1 comment:

Skell said...

This blog may also give some cogent thoughts to underpin the torrent of anger, vitriol and expletives that is my facebook status updates.